|Hours Per Week||Cost Per Month|
|2+ Hours||Please Call|
- Additional discounts for each sibling living in the same household.
- Tuition is based on annual fee, NOT by the class.
- Annual tuition is due by the 1st of each month
Tuition is divided into ten monthly payments due each month from September through June. Payment is the same regardless if it is a “short” month (3 weeks) or a “long” month 5 weeks.
- A $15.00 late fee will be incurred if not paid by the 10th of the month. An additional $5.00 fee will be added per week to the late fee if payment is not received by the 15th. Any account that is three weeks past due will result in student not being able to participate in class. In the event of illness or injury please contact the studio.
- Private lessons rate is $25.00 per half-hour, if there is available time in our schedule.
- Registration/Insurance rates are $25.00, $35.00 Family.
- All Payments are to be made on line. In accordance with the CDC and State of NH guidelines, our physical office will remain closed until further notice. We accept MC/Visa/Discover ( $30.00 service charge for checks returned by bank for any reason.)
We do not guarantee refund or make up classes for our 2020-21 season should Hampstead Dance Academy close due to quarantine or any other reasons regarding COVID or infectious diseases. Refunds or credits will not be given for missed lessons, snow cancellation, or studio vacation weeks. Missed classes may be made up in a comparable class at no extra charge. In the event of a prolonged illness or injury, please contact the office for arrangements.
Snow Days Refunds
In the event of inclement weather, please call the Studio at 329-8101 to see if classes are being held. We will leave a message on our machine.
Newsletters will be e-mailed periodically with pertinent information concerning the studio and will be posted on the bulletin board in our waiting room. Please be sure to add Hampstead Dance Academy to your address book so we do not end up in you Spam Folder.